Welcome to the NDPIO Association, a 501c3 non-profit statewide organization open to communicators who work in local, state, tribal, federal or other public safety venues. This organization is dedicated to the principles of open government.
NDPIO membership exists to support government professionals to successfully communicate with the public.
The purpose of this professional association is to:
1. Provide a network for government professionals to collaborate
2. Grant access to state-wide resources
3. Support professionalism, integrity and credibility in this field
4. Establish best practice standards for government communications
5. Meet educational needs for government communications training
6. Provide support within crisis communications
While titles and roles vary, many members serve as the media contact for their organization. Other roles may include public relations, public education, social media management, photography, videography, digital and print design, website management, speech writing, and emergency communications management, or a combination of these roles. NDPIO is dedicated to the professional development and enhancement of its members. The association offers opportunities for members to meet throughout the year to network and exchange information, resources, ideas, and news related to the public information profession.
NDPIO is one of the most economical professional associations in the region, yet provides significant value for its members and their agencies.
Regular Membership: $100
Associate Membership: $50 (open to all retired public information officers, students and corporate sponsors)
Click here to log in or register